Sunday, July 15, 2007

well, it sucks to be me a little...

So I've been hearing a lot about Ravalry and decided to sign up and get myself in the loop. I signed up, and waited for an invite because apparantly I need to get some sort of secret VIP pass! How exclusive!

Then, I found out about this via Cassady's blog - and I find out this:
Found you!
You signed up on Yesterday
You are #16435 on the list.
10590 people are ahead of you in line.
318 people are behind you in line.
33% of the list has been invited so far
Holy crap! I'm practically at the end of a very long line! It certainly sucks to be me! But you know what, it sucks even more to be the 318 people after me, cuz they's gots to wait that much longer!
So, neener neener neener!

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Yup, here I am:

You signed up on July 9, 2007
You are #15217 on the list.
9308 people are ahead of you in line.
1921 people are behind you in line.
33% of the list has been invited so far

I wasn't an early bird, so right now all I have is a worm. Phooey.