Ten Things Few Know About Me:1. My favourite holiday is Halloween. For no reason. I don't dress up or anything, or I rarely do, but I still love carving pumpkins, scaring kids who come to my door, and decorating with cobwebs. Oh, and serving food with fake severed fingers.
2. I was raised speaking French as a second language. Actually, I didn't learn to speak English until I started kindergarden - people outside of my parents in the family were worried that I wouldn't pick it up.
3. I've wanted to publish a book entirely unto myself since I was 7.
4. I had a crush on a teacher when I was in highschool. It lasted for a very short while, until I found out he was a sexist skeeze. But he was pretty hot nonetheless.
5. I love hardcover books. I don't know why. They're just awesome. I feel smarter when surrounded with lots of nice, hardcover books.
6. As a kid, up until I started highschool, I absolutely loathed wearing dresses. I dispised anything that made me look 'girly'.
7. I've read the Bible from cover to cover. I actually sat down and spent time every evening reading it from beginning to end. Don't ask me why.
8. I like collecting weird items like skeleton keys, and then displaying my oddities as home decor.
9. Blood and guts gross me out on tv and in movies, even though I know it's fake, but I'm completely addicted to watching the CSI shows.
10. Since childhood, I've wanted to have a farm. Not the raise-animals-for-slaughter type of farm, but one with animals on it nonetheless. Since I got into knitting, I still think it'd be cool to have a vegetable farm, plus raise some sheep and llamas to cultivate a 'yarn farm' of sorts.