Friday, July 20, 2007

ravelry progress, and rainbows

These are pictures I took about a week ago, after a very brief yet intense raining:
... yay, a rainbow!
... this pic makes it look like it's coming out of my neighbor's roof, no?
... and of course I had to include a pic of my front yard. The shrubby thing you see closest is a lilac bush that I got for my birthday from my DH, and a bit further away (hard to see in the pic) is a magnolia tree. Can't wait for those to bloom!
Also, my position in ravelry to date:
10130 people are ahead of you in line.
2564 people are behind you in line.
31% of the list has been invited so far
10130 people now, from 10590 nearly a week ago... at this rate, I won't get in for a couple of weeks! But there's progress nonetheless, so you can't complain about that! Woo hoo!

No comments: