Monday, February 18, 2008

well, not the best hat, but...


This is what I've been working on for a few days. Just experimenting with the rest of my Bernat Galaxy. I don't know if you can tell from the picture, but there are a few cables in there - 5 in total, one coming up from my left eye. It's warm, at least.
When I first saw Galaxy I thought it was fantastic, and couldn't understand why others didn't seem to like it. Now, not so crazy about it. I don't hate it - just not sure of it. But it does make some warm garments.

1 comment:

Jen Taylor said...

Yeah, I've never been a fan of Bernat. However, the large puffs of tan that appear on the surface really make the hat fun and versatile despite the other drawbacks. Too bad it's hard to see the cables - I'd like to know how the textured yarn looked with them.