Friday, September 28, 2007

DB gets his sweater, and I get my Halloween Swap package!



This is the swap package from the crochet swap blog swap that I've received from Laurie, who has absolutely spoiled me with her swap package! I can honestly say that not only has she outdone herself, but this is probably one of the best swap packages I've ever gotten! (Not that I don't appreciate what I've received in the past, but Laurie has really outdone herself with this one!)


Halloween is my absolute favourite holiday, so I was glad to find out that the theme of this particular swap was - in fact - Halloween! Laurie sent me two patterns (one of which is an illusion candy corn dishcloth, and the other is felted pumpkins) plus all the yarn to go with it, some dpn's, halloween themed stamps, Pumpkin Chocolate Milk mix from the Peanuts Good Grief Cafe, a stellar halloween mug, a pumpkin candle, and a fantastic hand-made halloween themed card! :) Thanks, Laurie!


Secondly, my brother came home from Quebec where he has spent the last couple months working, so we celebrated his birthday (which was, in fact, a few weeks ago!) ... the sweater (originally posted here) he's flaunting for the pic. (Part of his head's cut off on purpose, he's not a fan of being pictured for online but I did want to include a pic of him wearing it on my blog!)

1 comment:

DaCraftyLady said...

You got a wonderful package!! And what a beautiful sweater for DB I hope it likes it...I want one!! :)