Tuesday, January 27, 2009

it's been so long since I've crocheted...

Lately, I've only been using my crochet hooks for weaving in ends. I have to admit, it's been a while since I've crocheted anything.

I came across someone destashing a copy of 99 Granny Squares to Crochet, and I remember seeing it when I was working at Lewiscraft once upon a time. To this day I don't know why I didn't pick it up back then. But, I did buy it off this fellow raveller, and finally arrived in the mail today!

I got two squares made - it's #93:

I'm using up some Red Heart Super Saver I have laying around the house to whip these up. I don't have enough to make a full blanket, but I'll do as many as I can with what I have, and if need be, I'll swing by Walmart or something to pick up a few extra balls of these colours to finish it off!

No comments: