Saturday, June 16, 2007

the stitch markers I've received - thanks ladies!


Well, I've signed up a while back for a stitch marker swap, and had a barrel of fun making my sets and mailing them out, and even more fun receiving my envelopes!


Robyn sent me the set(s) with my name written out, and was generous enough to hand deliver them to me! I actually felt quite special about that!

Joanna sent me the green ones with a penguin on one set, which were adorable, and I received those second. I thirdly received Marsha's with a postcard to add to my collection! :) I know I never posted anywhere that I collect postcards, because I'm not avid about it, but I do like receiving them!

All sets I've shown in contrast to a pair of socks I've been knitting for DH's upcoming birthday. I just finished stitching them up today, a picture will soon be posted!

No comments: