Monday, June 18, 2007

more stitch markers!


Well, I got another set of stitch markers in the mail today! From Rochelle, although I've no idea what her blog is, I'd like to be able to link to it, so if Rochelle happens to be reading this, link it to me! Thanks so much, I love them!
edit: find Rochelle here :)

It's hard to tell from the pic (silly me, can't figure out how to turn the flash off) but I've one stitch marker that says 'purl', one that says 'knit', a funky boho bead one, a butterfly one, and a star one! :) Wonderfully awesome! They'll be soon put to good use!

3 comments:

Yosemite said...

I am so glad you like them. I was a little worried because I only make markers for myself and I don't sell them so they aren't "professional" markers. I think my comment will come through as Yosemite but this is Rochelle.

Yosemite said...

Sorry, I thought it would give you my page but it doesn't. My blog is http://yosemite-knittingaddiction.blogspot.com

knitphomaniac said...

thanks, I'll edit the blog accordingly!