Friday, December 8, 2006

craft blending.... my love of beads, my need to knit





My undiagnosed, yet genetically inherited O.C.D. comes in handy with detailed projects like knitting and beading, although beading crafts I've done for decades, while knitting is relatively new in my life.

Because beading has been in my life for so long, I can't just abandon it whilst knitting socks obsessively to keep my cold toes warm. So, going through my crafty stash, I've whipped up a couple sets of yarn markers! What better way to combine my two crafty talents?

Alright, so it's not the Mona Lisa. But the chinese coin markers look steller and zen whilst knitting that intricate red sweater, and the fimo yarn markers seem especially groovy while knitting with varigated pinks, yellows and oranges!

What shall I think of next?!?!?

No comments: