Wednesday, December 26, 2007

my wish list questionnaire thingy

... for that crochet swap blog's January swap:

Are you a knitter or crocheter?? both
I love to make..... wrist warmers, but truthfully, anything with cables
I really want to make...... sweaters, specifically aran sweaters because I love all the detail. I just need to find the time to make them.
My favorite yarns are..... anything soft and comfortable. I'm not a yarn snob, I could care less if it's acrylic, although I'm not a fan of yarns that feel 'stiff' or 'sticky' when I'm using them.
My wish pattern is...... anything with cables, preferably, but in more general terms, my favourite things to knit/crochet are hats, scarves, and wrist warmers
My favorite hooks or needles are..... I prefer wood, but I'm starting to love those decorative ones I see in magazines, like with skulls and whatever other decorations they have on them now! funky!
I really wish I had..... time? Cillian Murphy? a million dollars? chocolate? lol, any of those would be great :D
My favorite colors are... I love all colours, although earth tones are my favourite
My hobbies... yarn crafts take up most of my spare time, although I also love reading a good book, cooking (I'm going through an Asian cooking phase atm), and trying to garden.
My kitchen theme and colors.. brown, green
My bathroom theme and colors... my bathroom's a work in progress, so there aren't actual colours set up yet!
My dislikes.... things that are too bland. I know that's vague, but in everything I try to find something that has a bit of character to it. Boring's not my thing!
My crafts... yarn crafts galore!
what I like.... Alfred Hitchcock & Stanley Kubrick movies, scary books, llamas, and anything 'kitchy'/vintage
My allergies... aspirin
My favorite pets... I don't have a favourite pet, although atm I've a cat. I love all animals.
My favorite scents... vanilla, lemongrass, lavender, anything summer-esque
My favorite novels or magazines... well, I'm currently reading a few knitting themed books, but I love a good scary book or mystery. Love knitting and crochet magazines, especially those with funky patterns.
Other stuff about me... hm, let's see - well, I enjoy a good cup of coffee, and that first-cup-in-the-morning ritual for me is quite important. I love functional items that are multipurpose, and yet decorative. I love classic rock, alternative, and punk music. If it's weird and fun, I probably would like that too, whatever it may be. I love gnomes. My favourite season is autumn, especially because of Halloween, but I also love the changing leaves. I love celtic-ish designs. My favourite shows on tv are the CSI's, Law & Order's, and LOST.

That's pretty much it, I can't think of anything else to write. Whoever has me for a swap, if you want to ask me anything else, please feel free to do so!

2 comments:

Crochetoholic Debb said...

Thank you for posting, can you please send me your address and full name for sending to partners. Thanks
Crochetoholic Debb

Finding Time 2 Hook said...

Hi I'm Jennifer your January Swap Partner. I'm glad to see that you like knitting and crocheting. Can't wait to send you your goodies.