Saturday, May 5, 2007

small steps to major league publishing

I'm getting published! Well, not a whole book or anything, but a pattern I created is getting published in a book. Other people have submitted all sorts of crafting projects as well which will be published. My pattern, of course, is a knit one! The wonderful folks at www.theanticraft.com have had the opportunity to put together a book a while back, and a pattern I submitted has been included! The book is expected to be released November 30th, 2007. I just got an email yesterday letting me know that the book's on amazon.com available for pre-order! The link to the book on amazon is here, so feel free to check it out!

2 comments:

Johnnie Avocado said...

Hey there...thanks for dropping by my blog.........I read your stuff, but can't even act like I understand Knitting:P

The Bookworm said...

congratulations on getting published, that is awesome!